SFGov, the official site for San Francisco space
San Francisco header image

Human Services Agency of San Francisco
Department of Aging & Adult Services * Department of Human Services

print Print this page | Text size: small - large

CalFresh (Food Stamps)

How to apply for CalFresh: Visit www.getcalfresh.org or www.mybenefitscalwin.org ... Contact us at 1235 Mission St. or (415) 558-4700 between 8am-5pm weekdays ... Text 74544.

Learn About Public Benefits

FAQs about Public Benefits: CalFresh, Medi-Cal, School Meals, Child Care, IHSS, EITC, WIC and other benefits.

For Restaurant Owners

Other Types of Food Assistance

Free School Meals

Apply for free school meals online at https://schoolmealapp.sfusd.edu with the San Francisco Unified School District.


Call 2-1-1

2-1-1 is a resource that households can use to find food, housing, healthcare, child care, employment, legal aid, and other social services. It is available 24 hours a day and is operated in San Francisco by United Way of the Bay Area.

Meals for Seniors

If you are a low-income senior, you can visit a community center for tasty meals or have them delivered to you at home at very low cost.


‹‹ back to HSA Home