SFGov, the official site for San Francisco space
San Francisco header image

Human Services Agency of San Francisco
Department of Aging & Adult Services * Department of Human Services

print Print this page | Text size: small - large

If you are an unemployed, underemployed or disabled San Franciscan, there are a variety of cash aid assistance programs that can help you. Which program you qualify for depends on whether you are single or have children living with you, if you are able to work or are disabled, and your citizenship status.

What Type of Financial Assistance Is Available to Parents?

If you are an adult with dependent children and are out of work, you may be able to receive financial support and services to help you get back into the working world through CalWORKs.

What Type of Financial Assistance Is Available to Adults Without Children?

Cash assistance is available for low-income San Franciscans with no children, including those who cannot work, and refugees.

San Francisco ATM Locator for EBT Cards

Click on this link to find ATM machines that accept EBT cards. You may select machines with no surcharge, machines with surcharges, or all machines.

Other Forms of Financial Assistance


‹‹ back to HSA Home