SFGov, the official site for San Francisco space
San Francisco header image

Human Services Agency of San Francisco
Department of Aging & Adult Services * Department of Human Services

print Print this page | Text size: small - large

If you are homeless and are trying to move into permanent housing, several programs may be able to provide you with money to pay for your move-in costs such as a deposit and first month's rent.

The Season of Sharing Fund may be able to help you with move-in costs to help you obtain permanent housing. To be eligible for Season of Sharing funds you must be a senior age 60 or over, disabled, or have a minor child under the age of 18 in your family. Call (415) 557-6484 for information.

The Homeless Prenatal Program helps homeless and low-income families find housing and provides move-in grants for security deposits. Call (415) 546-6756 for information.